Request a Transcript
There are two ways to order your Houghton transcript*:
- Online form - Select Houghton from the drop-down box and continue through the form. Use this form to track your order, and pay with any major credit card. (add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list to receive order updates)
- Printable form - Print and sign this form, then return via mail, fax, or scanned email attachment. (If you fax or email your form, you can mail the payment separately; we will not hold your transcripts for that payment.)
There is a $5 fee per transcript ordered. If you use the online form, an additional $2.25 will be collected by the National Student Clearinghouse (they provide this online service).
If you need your transcript by a certain date, be sure to note that on your request form. Please allow 3-4 days for your transcript to be processed.
*United Wesleyan students may request their transcripts through the same methods; please indicate in the Notes section or on the request form that you are from United Wesleyan.
Fill out the Transcript Request form and enter your email address in the "Send To" space. Return the signed form by fax or scanned email attachment, and we will email you an unofficial copy of your transcript. There is no fee for emailed transcripts.
Official transcripts can be sent one of two ways:
- Mail - This is the most common option for official transcripts. Please be sure to include the full mailing address on the above form.
- Electronic Transcript Exchange (ETX) - Certain institutions participate in the National Student Clearinghouse's ETX program. Check the Registry to see if your target school can receive electronic transcripts. If you find your institution, put their ETX code in the Send To area on your transcript request form (above).
We can send unofficial transcripts one of two ways:
- Fax - Complete one of the above request forms, putting the fax number in the Send To area. There is a $5 fee for faxed transcripts. Remember that faxed transcripts are not considered official. Note: If you request that a transcript be both mailed and faxed, you will be charged only for the mailed copy ($5).
- Email - Complete the above Printable request form, putting the email address in the Send To area. There is no fee for emailed transcripts. Remember that emailed transcripts are not considered official.