Textbook Information for Online Classes
Textbook information can be found at the following links:
- Houghton Campus Store (purchases)
- houghtoncollege.skyo.com (print and digital rentals)
- houghton.verbacompare.com/ (price comparison)
- Select the appropriate term, such as “Summer 2013,”
- Then choose the subject code for your course(s), such as “BIBL” for BIBL 101 Biblical Literature, or “ENGL” for ENGL 202 Literary Voices.
- Then choose the course number (101, 202, etc.). Choose the section of your course (usually only one section is offered for summer online courses).
- All textbook information (title, author, edition, cost, purchasing options, etc.) will then be visible.
Questions about textbook selection? Email firstname.lastname@example.org