Make your major truly your own by designing a major that draws on the areas of study that interest you most.
Analyze the stage arts from a psychological perspective. Investigate the computing, design and coding behind video game design and development. An interdisciplinary major at Houghton offers you the opportunity to pursue a multidisciplinary study not already offered by the college. Draw on two or more areas of interest, and create a major tailored to your passions and goals.
Actual Interdisciplinary majors Houghton students have declared
- Applied Mathematics & Computer Science
- Christian Ministry & Health Science
- Coaching & Communication
- Exercise Science
- Psychology of Performing Arts for Stage Management
- Science Instructional Development
- Video Game Design & Development