Follow the link to access Houghton College Moodle.
The 6 Most Important Things You Need To Know About Moodle
The following screen casts videos will walk you through the six most important things you need to know about Moodle:
- How to Navigate Around Your "My Home"
- How to Edit your Moodle Profile
- How to Navigate Around Your Moodle Courses
- How to Use the Forum and Message Tools
- How to Submit Assignments
- How to Check Your Grades Using the Gradebook
If you have any general questions about online learning, please contact Katie Buvoltz, Associate Dean of Adult and Distance Education at 716.378.3215 or email@example.com
If you have any technology-based questions, please contact the Houghton College HelpDesk at 585-567-9349 or through email at Helpdesk@houghton.edu
Course Content questions should be directed to your professor.