A campus job is a great way to earn money as well as gain valuable experience. Below are some resources for you.
Student Employment Opportunities
Specific employment opportunities
- Athletics: Sports Information
Love sports? Want to be involved in Houghton athletics? The Athletic Communications Office is looking for student workers who want to help promote Highlander teams. We need people who can assist at home contests for all sports. The duties will vary, but may include public address announcing, keeping game statistics, writing game stories, and sending results to local media. Ideal candidates must have excellent communication skills. Call Jason Mucher, director of compliance and communications, at ext. 2760 or email email@example.com.
General employment opportunities
Listed below are common departments on campus at which students work. Please contact the specific department to inquire about current job openings.
*If calling from off-campus, please dial (585) 567- 9500, then the extension listed.
- Advancement - ext. 3400
- Admission - ext. 3530
- Admission Visits and Tours - ext. 3560
- Center for Academic Success and Advisement (CASA) - ext. 2620
- Gym - ext. 6450
- Health Center - ext. 4830
- Houghton Fund Phoning - ext. 5590
- Library - ext. 2420
- Maintenance - ext. 4800
- Off Campus Studies Office- ext. 6340
- Sodexo Food Service - ext. 2600
- Student Financial Services - ext. 3280
- Student Life - ext. 2200
- Technology Services - ext. 2870