Course Selection Form
Please take a few moments to declare your course preferences. Our Registrar's Office staff will create an official schedule for you based on the information you provide.
Your schedule will be sent to you after you have submitted this form along with instructions for how to request changes to your schedule.
- This form is intended to meet the needs of the majority of incoming students. If you have earned college credit as a high school student, please use the college credit area at the beginning of this form but still answer questions below regardless of your anticipation of which requirements you have already met.
- When you receive your initial schedule, your major will be listed as undeclared - this is intentional as you will meet with your advisor during the fall semester to go through the steps of officially declaring a major. Your intended major(s) is/are used to create your schedule, regardless.
- If you are undecided, your advisor will simply inform you of the major declaration process once you are ready to officially declare (no later than the end of your sophomore year).
- If you have questions, comments and/or specific or unique requests, there is an area towards the end of the form where you can enter them.
- As always, please feel free to contact your admission counselor with questions.
You may also find these resources helpful as you navigate this process:
- Online Academic Catalog (course descriptions)
- General Education
- Degree Audit Sheets (requirements for particular majors)
- Course Offerings