Highlander Wilderness Adventure
The H.W.A. goals are that the participants will:
- Experience joy after hardship.
- Learn skills that build self-confidence.
- Develop a network of close friends before school starts.
- Hone problem-solving skills.
- Look inward to self, outward to others and upwards to God.
The H.W.A. program is intended to be a catalyst for the Highlander process - a process of growth, challenge, and discipleship which finds its beginning long before the program itself and is expected to continue for a lifetime.
- Program begins: Monday, August 15, 2016
- Registration: 1:15 PM at the Nielsen Center (gym)
- Program ends: Thursday, August 25th, 2016 at 11:00 PM
- Sunday, August 14, 2016, 6:00PM - 8:00 PM
- Monday, August 15, 2016, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Cost: $650.00* ($50 non-refundable deposit and application is due by June 1, 2016)
Total cost of the program can be billed throughout the year as part of the Tuition Payment System rather than a one-time payment.
*Your Highlander Wilderness Adventure application will not be complete nor can it be reviewed until your $300 enrollment deposit to HC has been paid, as well as the $50 Highlander deposit. At that point, registration is limited to a first come first serve basis.
1 Willard Ave.
Houghton, NY 14744