Who are you?
That’s what we want to know! Your application for admission is your chance to tell your story – your gifts, talents, passions, and aspirations.
We read every application cover to cover – every activity you have participated in, each letter of recommendation you submit. So tell us about your role in church, school, and the community. What do you care about, and what makes you tick?
We’re looking for students who are both scholars and servants – the kind of person who can contribute to and benefit from (in big or small ways) a Christ-centered education!
Application Dates and Deadlines
- October 15, 2018 – Priority admission & Fee Waiver
- December 15, 2018 – Priority I (first round of financial aid awards)
- January 15, 2019 – Priority II (second round of financial aid awards)
- March 1, 2019 – general admission/rolling
Take the next step and apply to Houghton today.
We’re here to walk you through the process of applying for admission.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.777.2556.
- Documents can be mailed to: Office of Admission, PO Box 128, Houghton, NY 14744