TCK Student Application Process
In order to have your application for admission reviewed by the Admission Committee, the following items must be submitted:
- A completed application for admission
- An official high school transcript
- A completed Christian character reference
- Scores from either the SAT-I or ACT. In order for your SAT and/or ACT score to be forwarded to Houghton, you must enter these codes when signing up for each test.
SAT code - 2299 Request your score to be sent directly from The College Board.
ACT code - 2766 Request your ACT score to be sent directly from the ACT web site.
- A $40.00 non-refundable application fee