While most students choose to apply for the fall semester, some opt for spring admission. Our second semester starts in January and we are now accepting applications. Since the spring semester starts mid-January, applicants are strongly encouraged to follow the timeline below:
- Early spring 2013 through summer 2013: Start application process by submitting application for admission
- August/September, 2013: Complete application by sending in all required admission materials
- September/October 2013: Submit financial aid documents
- November, 2013: Receive financial aid package
- December 1, 2013: Submit Enrollment Deposit and Housing Form
- December 2013/January 2014: Attend new student orientation for spring students
- January, 2014: Start classes at Houghton!