Applications and Forms
Financial Aid Applications & Forms
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): Any student who wishes to be considered for aid funds administered by Houghton College must submit a copy of the FAFSA annually, listing Houghton College (school code: 002734) as a recipient. The FAFSA may be submitted online after January 1st at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Priority consideration is given to students whose applications are received by March 1. Houghton College aid may not be renewed to those applying for it after July 1st.
If you have questions regarding which application(s) and/or form(s) to fill out, please contact the Student Financial Services Office.
Applications & Forms for the 2013-2014 School Year
- Special Circumstances Form (2013-2014)
- Church Match Scholarship Form (2013-2014)
- Verification Worksheet Checklist (2013-14)
- Verification Worksheet – Dependent Student (2013-14)
- Verification Worksheet – Independent Student (2013-14)