A Christian College of the Liberal Arts & Sciences

Off-Campus Studies

Houghton College students who are enrolled in a Houghton operated or Go ED program will normally receive their Houghton financial aid. Students receiving ETAG need to check eligibility for Go ED. Limited Houghton aid is available for students who enroll in approved affiliated programs; application is required. The costs of these programs vary so each student must contact the Off-Campus Studies Office and Student Financial Services Office for information regarding personal financial details. For more specific information regarding Off-Campus Studies please visit their website.