There’s nothing like an up-close-and-personal trip to our campus in Western New York to help you determine if Houghton is the right fit for you.
HIGHLANDER PREVIEW DAYS
These days are designed to provide you with an overall first-introduction to Houghton College.
Upcoming Highlander Preview Days
- Closed - Monday, October 12, 2015 (in conjunction with tobyMac concert on Sunday, October 11)
Optional academic focus on: Business, Communications, Theology
- Friday, November 6, 2015
Optional academic focus on: Education, English & Writing, Psychology
- Friday, April 15, 2016
Juniors and sophomores
An Individual Visit is the ideal choice for students and parents who prefer one-on-one interaction and who have specific requests as to what they would (and would not) like to do during their time on campus. Please keep in mind that an Individual Visit can be scheduled on the same day as an Opportunity Day.
Throughout the academic year, we offer special visit days centered around certain campus events or academic areas. Whether your first introduction to Houghton or your fifth, these special days are a great opportunity to more deeply experience Houghton College.
- Intercultural Studies & International Development Visit Day (in conjunction with Faith & Justice Symposium) - Friday, September 25, 2015
- Equestrian Visit Day (in conjunction with Horse Trial, Combined Test & Dressage Show) - Saturday, September 26, 2015
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) at Houghton Day - Friday, October 23, 2015
- Accepted Student Weekend - Thursday, March 31 - Saturday, April 2, 2016
School of Music Audition Day I - Friday, November 13, 2015
School of Music Audition Day II - Friday, January 22, 2016
School of Music Audition Day III - Friday, March 11-12, 2016
Please contact us with any questions that you may have about visiting by sending an email to email@example.com or calling 800.777.2556.