Transcript Request

 Adult Education students and graduates can obtain copies of official transcripts from the Houghton College Academic Records Office (ARO).

 Visit the transcript request page to view all your transcript request options. You may also contact ARO directly at 585-567-9350 or

***Please note that official transcript requests must go to the Academic Records Office. Adult Education cannot issue official transcripts.

Degree and Enrollment Verification

Houghton College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verification. National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted directly at:
Phone: (703) 742-4200
Fax: (703) 742-4239

National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171

Need Proof of Enrollment or an Address Change?

Email relevant information to 

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act Notice

Back To Top