Ordering Microsoft Office Software Instructions
As a full time Houghton College student you can get the 2010 version of Microsoft Office Professional Plus software or 2011 version for Mac:
* This requires you to have a registered Houghton College issued email address. By October 1st, all Adult Education students will have houghton.edu email addresses. Until then, some of you may not be able to take advantage of this offer*
You may download one copy of this software for free, or purchase a cd ($20) with the software for installation. If you do not have Microsoft Office on your computer, in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Word, we would strongly recommend that you order the software as these programs will be needed during your time in the Adult Education program.
The following are instructions for ordering software:
- Click on the following link: http://houghton.onthehub.com
- You will have to register with the website. Click on "Sign In" at the top of the page, then "Register."
- Follow the Registration instructions. Be sure to identify yourself as a Student in the drop-down menu. You will receive a confirmation link via email which will need to be clicked to activate prior to your purchase.
- Choose either Microsoft Office 2010 (PC) or Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac
- You can either download the file directly to your computer for free, or purchase a cd with the software for $20.00.
If you have any questions, you can contact the Houghton College helpdesk office at: email@example.com
The above website has very limited titles available. If you are interested in taking advantage of software deals for full time college students, the best that we have come across is: www.JourneyEd.com. There is a wide range of software that is available.