Financial Aid for Veterans

We’re proud of our veterans! Houghton College is a Yellow Ribbon School, which means you may be eligible to receive veterans’ benefits under the Post 9/11 GI Bill.

You will need to contact your local branch of the Department of Veterans Affairs to discuss your eligibility for these benefits.

As a veteran, your first step should be to submit your Certificate of Eligibility to Houghton College. This certificate can only be obtained through the VA Office.

Not sure where to start? Visit the official GI Bill website to learn about the benefits for which you may be eligible.

Staff Contacts

Student Financial Services Office

Post 9/11 GI Bill Contact:

Marianne Loper

Main Office

Phone: 888.874.7223

Back To Top