To qualify for admission, students must meet the following criteria:
- At least 63 transfer hours
- 2 years of work experience
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Submit your free online application
- Submit your résumé
- Submit official transcripts from high school of graduation
- Submit unofficial transcripts via email (email@example.com) or fax (716-706-1424) to expedite the admissions process
- Request official transcripts for ALL prior colleges or universities attended be sent to:
Houghton College Adult Education
2732 Transit Road, Suite 100
West Seneca, NY 14224
- Complete the FAFSA using school code 002734 if you would like to apply for financial aid
Final admission decisions are made by the Admission Committee.
If you are unsure if you qualify for admission please contact us to learn what options may be available to you and how your credits will transfer.