Looking to return to Houghton? It might be easier than you think.
If you have been previously enrolled in the Adult Education program and are looking to re-enter the program, below are the steps you should take for readmission:
- Contact your academic advisor. Our staff will determine what your re-entry requirements are and assist you with the process.
- Contact our student financial services advisor. Your financial aid is affected by many factors; it is important to learn what financial commitments are being made prior to re-enrollment.
- Keep in mind that the tuition rate charged will be that of the cohort joined, which may be different from your prior tuition rate.
- If your account with Houghton College has an unpaid balance, a financial hold, or has been sent to collections, you will need to arrange payment prior to readmission or may be denied readmission.
- Complete your FAFSA if you have not been enrolled this academic year (FAFSA external link).
- Complete the application for readmission and submit to your academic advisor.