Earn your degree in business
Houghton's Business Program
The business degree at Houghton College provides a high quality professional education while also helping students develop the ability to work in teams and to lead others. The business major includes a mix of classroom and real world education.
Opportunities for Business Students
- Our Student Investment Group manages a six-digit real money portfolio.
- Professional members of the business community are brought to campus regularly through our Guest Executive Dinners to meet with students and present seminars on topics of current interest in the business world.
- Every student is involved in at least one for-credit internship as part of their program.
Learn about more opportunities available within the business major.
The Christian Distinctive
By examining every aspect of our conduct through the eyes of Christian faith, the highest emphasis is placed on service to Christ and to each other. Business majors also learn the importance of conducting all affairs, whether personal or professional, according to the highest ethical standards regardless of what others might accept.
Houghton business major alumni can be found in diverse careers around the world. In a recent survey of graduates, 100 percent of those responding reported being employed in their field or attending graduate school within one year of graduation.
Houghton College Highlights
- A dynamic community of Christians living, learning and experiencing life together
- A top nationally-ranked Christian college, as reported by U.S. News & World Report, Forbes and the Princeton Review
- Academic programs in over 70 areas of study
- Study abroad opportunities around the world; over 50% of Houghton students study off-campus before they graduate
- Interdisciplinary honors programs, including a science honors program
- Beautiful scenic campus in Western New York State