Accounting Field Audits
What is the Accounting Field Audit Program?
- See God at work in the lives of people just like you.
- Live on the edge spiritually and physically.
- Discover what really happens "out there" in Bible translation and literacy.
Wycliffe sends out students of all majors. Those with interests other than translation or literacy get hands-on missions experience in their unique area of expertise. School of Business students work in accounting, computer, and support roles that put their skills to good use. Students also have the opportunity to see translation work in progress and do some language learning.
Most participants go as teams, although individual placements can be arranged.
Are Field Audits for you?
- Participants must be 19-35 years old.
- Participants raise their own support.
- Flexibility and self-initiative are a must.
- Trips average 6-8 weeks.
- Costs range from $2500 to $3900.