Quick Print Center
Arleen Jennings operates Quick Print, which is located in the basement of the Campus Center, across from Big Al's.
Quick Print can accommodate small print jobs as well as very large print jobs. We can print in full color. We also offer many specialized services to meet the needs of faculty, staff, clubs, and students. We are happy to help you with your printing needs.
Summer Office Hours
June - July
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- CLOSED Friday
- Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Any internal college business gets the college price no tax.
- Students doing academic work get the college price but pay tax.
- All other personal work (this determination does require some discernment) whether it be student, faculty staff or outside organization pays the college rate +10% plus tax if it applies.
- Your Print Jobs can be attached to an email. Please include job details such as amount needed, b/w or color, size and kind or color of paper, etc.
- Hard copies are also acceptable.
- Please include your account #. (If not billing an account, payment is due upon pickup. Cash or check accepted.)
- Comb Binding - several sizes
- NCR 2 part & 3 part forms
- Scrap pads
- Glue Bound Pads
- 3 hole punch
We have a wide variety of papers from which to choose, including photo paper. Feel free to stop by Quick Print to look at our inventory.
We work on a first-come-first-serve basis, with the exception that college jobs take priority over personal and outside jobs, if deemed necessary.
Jobs which require additional lead time
- Books/Binding jobs – 72 hours, maybe more depending upon quantity.
- Large print jobs, 2,000 and more – 48 Hours (longer w/folding)
- Large print jobs, 500-1,000 – 1-2 days depending on number of other print jobs.
- Special services – drilling, stapling, folding (under 500)usually same day.
Emergency print jobs can usually be accommodated the same day unless QP's work load is already too heavy or special services and/or large quantities are needed.
Jobs that must be completed without adequate lead time will be charged a 20% rush fee