Back to Directory
Adjunct Assistant Professor of the Christian Study of Islam
Send Me An Email
- Ph.D., University of Utrecht (2000)
- Doctorandus, University of Utrecht (1994)
- BRS, M.Div., Central Baptist Seminary and College (1985,1986)
- B.A., Wilfred Laurier University (1985)
- Islamic Missiology, African church history, and Christian worldview Teacher Training
- 21 years in northern Benin, the Sahel interior of French West Afric, working in 3-languages in research, curriculum writing, teaching, and consultations.
- Teaches Islamic Concentration every spring semester at Houghton.
- Writes and teaches Baatonu-language courses in northern Benin 4-5 months per year as SIM Missionary Scholar in Residence at the école biblique en langue baatonou B.P. 28, HÉB, SIM-Bénin/Togo, Benin, French West Africa.