Issue: April/May 2015
April/May 2015 News & Events
All-Staff Meeting - Wednesday, April 22nd, 10:00 am - Library 323
- Final Staff Cabinet Ballot for Elections
- Admission Presentation - In an earlier survey, we asked which departments on campus people would like to have a chance to hear from and meet with. The majority of responders indicated that they would like to meet with the Admission Office so they will be doing a presentation at the All-Staff meeting.
- Follow-up on the Strengthening Communication Survey
Faculty/Staff Potluck - Thursday, April 23rd, 12:15 pm
- More details to come ...
- Danielle Mason has begun work as Office Coordinator for Department of Intercollegiate Athletics and Administrative Assistant to the Executive Director of Athletics
- Casey Conklin and husband, Aaron, welcomed their son, Elijah on March 6th.
- Congratulations to Brian and Beth Nelson on the birth of their daughter, Kaylee Lynne. She was born on March 16th.
A Thank You
The following message was sent through the Houghton College Alumni Facebook page.
Dear Houghton staff:
You're the best! Seriously, your cheerful attitudes and willingness to help however you can serve as a great encouragement to us. I thought I appreciated you while a student, but I appreciate you even more as an alumna.
Class of ‘12