Commencement Weekend Schedule
|Thursday, May 11|
|9:00-11:00am||Graduate Breakfast with the President (seniors must RSVP to attend)|
|Friday, May 12|
|8:00-9:30 a.m.||Breakfast (tickets required)||Dining Hall|
|10:00 a.m.||Rehearsal (for graduates only)||Wesley Chapel|
|11:30 a.m. -1:00 p.m.||Lunch (tickets required)||Dining Hall|
|2:00 p.m.||Senior Equestrian Show||Equestrian Center|
|4:30-6:30 p.m.||Dinner (tickets required)||Dining Hall|
|6:30 p.m.||Baccalaureate (open seating)||Wesley Chapel|
|8:00-10:00 p.m.||Class of 2016 Reception for Seniors, their Families and Faculty||Van Dyk Lounge|
|9:30 p.m.||Senior Class “SPOT”||Wesley Chapel|
|Saturday, May 13|
|7:30-9:15 a.m.||Breakfast (tickets required)||Dining Hall|
|10:00 a.m.||Commencement (tickets required)||Wesley Chapel|
(to be held in Reinhold Campus Center in the event of rain)
- The doors will open at 9:00 a.m. to ticketed guests. Please do not save seats for friends or family without tickets.
- At 9:45 a.m. remaining seats open to guests without tickets.
- Overflow seating is available in the Center for the Arts Recital Hall and Instrumental Rehearsal Hall.
- Please do not take food or beverages into Wesley Chapel.
- The Commencement Reception will begin immediately following the ceremony. Academic Departments and areas will be represented on the Quad.
Handicapped parking available in the Wesley Chapel parking lot. This area may be used to drop off guests needing assistance or extra time.
Available by calling a Houghton College security officer at any time (585.567.9333 or ext. 3330). For a medical emergency call 911.
Facilities & Hours
|Campus Store||Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
|JAVA 101 Coffee Shop||Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 a.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
|Reinhold Campus Center||Open 24 hours|
|Residence Halls||Open 24 hours
Guests registered to stay Saturday night must checkout by noon on Sunday