Consumer Information Disclosure
General Institutional Information
Textbook Information – Textbook information is attached to each course. As you sign up for your courses, textbook requirements and prices will be available under each course registration area, there is a link that says ‘View Books’.
Student Financial Assistance
Health and Safety
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Student Guide
- Statement of Community Responsibilities
- Drug Free Workplace Statement for employees
- To receive Missing Student Notification and other Emergency Notifications, please sign up to receive these via our WENS system.
- Sexual Harassment Policy (details process and the notification system for survivors of dating violence). In addition to this policy, a Survivors Bill of Rights is posted in each residence hall and outside Student Life Office
- Each incoming student, as part of their orientation to the college, takes an alcohol assessment using a tool from 3rd Millennium Classroom called Alcohol-Wise. Additionally, students receiving sanctions from a first alcohol offense usually must enroll and complete another program from the 3rd Millennium Classroom, Under the Influence.
- Any student seeking help in the prevention and treatment of drug and alcohol abuse will be provided access to counseling services and to treatment, which may be at the individual’s expense. There is a service of Cattaraugus County, the Council on Addiction Recovery Services, that students have been referred to from our Counseling Services office. Our Counseling Services office also provides a wide range of alcohol and substance abuse resources on its website.
Annually the SGA will spearhead a good faith effort to distribute voter registration forms to each enrolled student who physically attends the college and make the forms widely available prior to federal and state elections for governor or other state chief executives. A campus wide email will be sent out devoted exclusively to voter registration with exact internet addresses to download state forms. Typically paper voter registration forms are received by the Student Financial Services office and should be forwarded to the SGA to be available for students to pick up in the SGA office upon arrival. (As listed in the Student Programs Handbook).
Kevin L. C. Kettinger
One Willard Avenue | Houghton, NY 14744
Phone: 585.567.9350 | Fax: 585.567.9610