Education Majors and Programs
- Adolescence Education (leading to certification to teach grades seven to 12 in a specific content area) 44 hours in the major.
- Inclusive Adolescence Education (leading to certification to teach students with disabilities in grades seven to 12) 48 hours in the major, 24 hours of co-requisites.
- Inclusive Childhood Education (leading to certification to teach grades one to six, for general education and the education of students with disabilities) 58 hours in the major; four hours in pre/co-requisites. Students majoring in inclusive childhood education also complete a concentration of 30-32 hours.
- Music Education (leading to certification to teach music in grades PK to 12) varied hours depending upon the track chosen
- Education Minor (For students who wish to broaden their understanding of the educational process yet are not seeking certification.)
- Master of Science in Education - Literacy (For candidates who already hold an initial teaching certificate in any area, K-12.)