2014 Archived Audio
- Rev. Celestin Musekura | African Leadership and Reconciliation Ministries: "Building Bridges: Picking up the Pieces after War"
- Han and Laylay Moe | Jericho Road Community Health Center, Buffalo/Burma: "Surviving War and Conflict: A Story of Hope"
- Julian Cook | Boston University: "The War in Our Backyard: Violence in the US"
- Jackie Ogega | MPANZI: "When Rape is a Weapon of War: Research Finding on the Experiences of Gusii an Maasai Women in Southwestern Kenya"
- Sukhdeep Brar | Senior Education Specialist, The World Bank: "Impact of War/Conflict on Development--Education, Agriculture and Health Sectors"
- Luis Noda | Chief International Operations Officer, Food for the Hungry: "The Humanitarian Imperative: Leveraging Emergency Responses through Partnerships"