Financial Aid | Applications and Forms
If you have questions regarding which application(s) and/or form(s) to fill out, please contact the Student Financial Services Office.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Any student who wishes to be considered for aid funds administered by Houghton College must submit a copy of the FAFSA annually, listing Houghton College (school code: 002734) as a recipient. The FAFSA may be submitted online beginning October 1st at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Priority consideration is given to students whose applications are received by March 1st. Houghton College aid may not be renewed to those applying for it after July 1st.
2018-2019 Applications & Forms
- IRS Confirmation or Proof of Nonfiling Request Process
- Verification Worksheet - Dependent Student
- Verification Worksheet - Independent Student
- Special Circumstances Form
- Incoming Student Church Matching Scholarship Form
- Returning Student Church Matching Scholarship Form
- Canadian Student Financial Aid Application