Homecoming & Family Weekend
October 6-7, 2017
Connect with classmates while you enjoy the Homecoming festivities, including:
- Alumni Awards Chapel celebrating Legacy, Achievement, and Service Campus Tours
- Equestrian Arena Groundbreaking
- Bagpipe Parade (Purple and Gold walking parade from the Campus Center to the Kerr-Pegula Field House)
- “Hands-On Houghton” Festival at Kerr-Pegula Athletic Complex (features interactive activities for all ages)
- The “Bubble Man”
- “One Willard Way” (Houghton’s own Prairie Home Companion- Like performance)
- Highlander Athletic Competitions (Tennis, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Women’s and Men’s Soccer)
- Reunion Class Celebrations
See the Event Schedule » for a complete list of activities.
2012, 2007, 2002, 1997, 1992, 1987, 1982
Lodging and Meals
Limited on-campus housing is available for the Homecoming Weekend. Please see the list of alternate local accommodations below.
Please Note: Because of high demand for campus housing during Homecoming Weekend, all campus housing reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card for at least a two night stay. A full refund will be made for cancellations received 7 days prior to the date of arrival. No refunds will be granted after 7 days prior to the date of arrival.
Meals are available in the dining hall from Friday breakfast to Sunday dinner.
PLEASE NOTE: Prices at the door will be slightly higher, so we encourage you to register ahead of time. If your child is a current student, you do NOT need to purchase meals for him/her - these are covered by meal plans.