November 17, 2017
Local Artisans Featured at Houghton College's 31st Annual Christmas Art & Craft Fair
Houghton College is pleased to host its 31st Annual Christmas Art & Craft Fair on Thursday, December 7 and Friday, December 8 in the Reinhold Campus Center. This event runs from 10 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. both days, and is open to the public. There is no cost to browse the fair.
Each year, the Art and Craft Fair is held in the beginning of December and provides community members and students the opportunity to find something special for the holidays while supporting local artisans and small businesses from across Western New York.
This year’s selection of vendors will sell handmade, one-of-a-kind artwork and local goods including, but not limited to:
- Alpaca wool scarves, socks, gloves, shawls, and sweaters
- Books, journals, cards, stationery, and other paper gift items
- Delicious local maple syrup and jams
- Naturally based makeup and skin care
- Original artwork, greeting cards, and prints of original paintings
- Pottery such as mugs, bowls, cups, plates, candleholders, and serving ware
- Soaps and bath products
- Stained glass pendants
- Sterling silver, bead, and glass jewelry items
- Textiles, such as baby blankets, pillowcases, coasters, and more
- Wooden crafts including toys, ornaments, cutting boards, utensils, decor and more
Shoppers will be given an opportunity to test their luck in daily raffles featuring vendors’ items with their raffle ticket received for each transaction made at the fair. Vendors will be located on the main and lower levels of the Reinhold Campus Center, and can register here.
Additionally, the Houghton College Campus Store will be running its Gift Sale that week, with 20 percent off all gifts as well as buy-one-get-one-half-off jewelry purchases.
For more information, contact Jessica Jennings at email@example.com.