B.S. OR B.B.A.
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Business Administration online degrees available
Convenient and customizable non-cohort model to allow for individualized planning
with six start dates per year.
or less to graduate with full-time & part-time options available
Learn more about Houghton’s online programs today
About the Integrated Marketing and Communication Degree
The focus is to enable students to assume a role in a marketing or promotions department with the ability to understand, manage, and implement an expected set of professional tasks. This online marketing and communication degree will provide students with the skills needed to succeed in the ever-changing business landscape.
An integrated marketing and communication degree is for:
- Experienced marketing professionals seeking a marketing and communication B.S. who want to solidify their knowledge and skills.
- Individuals who wish to enter the marketing field and need a bachelor’s degree in marketing to open doors.
- Understand marketing concepts and practices.
- Examine how marketing is integrated within an organization.
- Develop marketing plans and formulate marketing strategies to fit a variety of environments.
- Use marketing principles to construct product management, pricing, promotion, and distribution courses of action to achieve stated marketing objectives.
To qualify for admission, students must meet the following criteria:
- At least 63 transfer hours
- 2 years of work experience
- Minimum 2.0 GPA*
*An applicant with deficiencies in some of these areas may be offered admission with appropriate evidence supporting the student’s ability to succeed.
Applying is easy!
An admission counselor is standing by to answer your questions. View our checklist and more to get started.
Potential Career Options
- Corporate Communication
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Public Relations
Program requirements & course details
|Integrated Marketing and Communication Courses||Core Courses|
Houghton College Online Degree
|37 within Integrated Marketing major|
|36 general education|
|87 maximum transfers allowed|
I enjoyed the experience so much that when I graduated [with a bachelor's degree], I finished on a Monday and I started an accelerated master's program the next Monday."
Liz Farmer, Class of 2008
Online program facts.
No Required Class or Login Times
Complete your degree when it's convenient for you
Full Time or Part Time
Flexible options allow you to maintain employment if desired
Professors challenge you to apply learned material instead of rote memorization