B.S. OR B.B.A.
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Business Administration Online Degrees Available
Convenient and customizable non-cohort model to allow for individualized planning
with six start dates per year.
or less to graduate with full-time & part-time options available
Learn more about Houghton’s online programs today
About the Leadership Development Degree
Students will develop the skills required to assume a future leadership position.
Who a leadership development degree is for:
- Established business managers or team leaders looking to advance their careers and assume a higher leadership position
- Individuals who wish to enter into leadership roles and need the training and credentials to open doors
- Develop communication, critical thinking, team building, analytic and complex problem-solving skills
- Experience leading teams, making difficult decisions and effecting change
To qualify for admission, students must meet the following criteria:
- At least 63 transfer hours
- 2 years of work experience
- Minimum 2.0 GPA*
*An applicant with deficiencies in some of these areas may be offered admission with appropriate evidence supporting the student’s ability to succeed.
Applying is easy!
An admission counselor is standing by to answer your questions. View our checklist and more to get started.
Potential Career Options
Management, supervisory and leadership roles in all sizes and types of organizations.
Program requirements & course details
|Leadership Development Courses||Common Core Courses|
Houghton College Online Degree
|40 within Leadership Development major|
|36 general education|
|84 maximum transfers allowed|
I chose Houghton because I felt like the courses were more about learning than about grades. My goal is to become a better leader and the courses seemed to match that."
Brian White, Class of 2017
Online program facts.
No Required Class or Login Times
Complete your degree when it's convenient for you
Full Time or Part Time
Flexible options allow you to maintain employment if desired
Professors challenge you to apply learned material instead of rote memorization