B.S. OR B.B.A.
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Business Administration Online Degrees Available
Convenient and customizable non-cohort model to allow for individualized planning
with six start dates per year.
or less to graduate for students with 63 transfer credits. Full & part-time options available.
About the Management Degree
Students will learn about the ethical, legal and social factors that shape today’s workforce. Courses will cover a variety of subjects, from recruitment and training to labor laws, compensation and benefits. The online Management B.S. provides students with the acumen to become ethical and effective leaders.
A management degree is for:
- Established business managers or supervisors who want a management bachelor’s degree to advance their careers in management
- Individuals who wish to enter management and need the training and credentials to open doors and succeed
- Recognize the fundamentals of organizing, communication and teamwork
- Understand current business management and administration practice
- Analyze the basic organizational behavior model; explain the application of human resource management and approaches to improve organizational performance
- Integrate the knowledge of various business disciplines and apply that knowledge to make strategic business decisions
To qualify for admission, students must meet the following criteria:
Recent High School Grads
- Online Application
- Reference Form
- High School Transcript
- ACT/SAT scores
- Online Application
- Professional Resume
- College Transcripts (AND High School Transcript if applicant does not possess an Associate's Degree)
Applying is easy!
An admission counselor is standing by to answer your questions. View our checklist and more to get started.
Potential Career Options
Supervisory and administrative roles in a wide variety of organizations, from manufacturing to human services and healthcare to banking.
Program requirements & course details
|Management Courses||Common Core Courses|
Houghton College Online Degree
|37 within Management major|
|36 general education|
|87 maximum transfers allowed|
I have literally applied course material from work team dynamics and project management to my current work."
Brian White, Class of 2017
Online program facts.
No Required Class or Login Times
Complete your degree when it's convenient for you
Full Time or Part Time
Flexible options allow you to maintain employment if desired
Professors challenge you to apply learned material instead of rote memorization