Upper Class Housing
Important Dates (2015-16):
- CLO Applications due 2/5/16
- CLO Decisions Announced 2/12/16
- Townhouse Applications due 2/19/16
- Townhouse Decisions Announced 3/4/16
Upper Class Housing Options/Process:
Community Living Option:
An off campus housing privilege. Approved students are responsible for securing their own rental contracts. Students living in a CLO are still expected to abide by the Statement of Community Responsibilities and Community Covenant. A very limited number of applicants will be selected based primarily on the number of credit hours completed. Typically, students with fewer than 90 credit hours completed will not be offered a spot. Students are still required to be on a meal plan. Applications can be found online here: Community Living Option Application.
- On campus living facilities offered to students who have completed at least 60 credit hours as of the start of next fall. College Townhouses hold up to eight residents. Groups applying with seven residents will only be considered once full applications have been approved. Only one application per house is required. The application is available online here: Townhouse Application.
Any questions may be directed to the Office of Student Life, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact the Housing Office if you are interested in married housing for the upcoming academic year at email@example.com or in person.