Upper Class Housing
Important Dates (2016-17):
- CLO Applications due 2/3/17
- CLO Decisions Announced 2/10/17
- Townhouse Applications due 2/17/17
- Townhouse Decisions Announced 2/24/17
Upper Class Housing Options/Process:
PLEASE NOTE: All students wishing to live off-campus who are subject to our residency requirements must apply through our CLO application process. Only those approved for a CLO are able to live off-campus. Please direct any questions you have about this process before looking into housing options to our Housing office (email@example.com).
Community Living Option:
An off campus housing privilege. Approved students are responsible for securing their own rental contracts. Students living in a CLO are still expected to abide by the Statement of Community Responsibilities and Community Covenant. A very limited number of applicants will be selected based primarily on the number of credit hours completed. Typically, students with fewer than 90 credit hours completed will not be offered a spot. Students are still required to be on a meal plan. Applications can be found online here: Community Living Option Application.
- On campus living facilities which are typically offered to students who have at least 60 credits, though sophomores are able to apply. College Townhouses hold up to eight residents. Groups applying with seven residents will only be considered once full applications have been approved. Only one application per house is required. The application is available online here: Townhouse Application.Townhouses are awarded, subject to availability, on the following criteria, in order:
- Full townhouse occupancy (eight students in both fall and spring)
- Average number of credits completed by students in townhouse group
- Groups of seven residents (one person must be willing to pay the single townhouse rate)
Any questions may be directed to the Office of Student Life, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact the Housing Office if you are interested in married housing for the upcoming academic year at email@example.com or in person.