Advanced/ID Soccer Camp
The Advanced Camp at Houghton College is designed to be a high level teaching and training camp for any high school student entering her sophomore, junior, or senior year.
The camp is designed to provide a soccer experience similar to what they would encounter at the collegiate level. This camp will include both technical and tactical components. At the end of the camp, each player will receive an assessment filled out by his coach that evaluates the player's ability in the following areas: possession, technical ability, scoring and attacking, defending, and attitude.
Ages: 2019, 2020, 2021 High School Grads
Location: Houghton College, Burke Field
Dates: Girls Advanced Camp July 26-27, 2018
Camp Cost: $125.00
|3:30 – 4:30 pm||Registration in Nielsen PE Center|
|5:00 pm||Camp meeting in Gillette Dorm Lobby|
|5:30 pm||Dinner (followed by classroom session)|
|7:15 – 9:30 pm||Evening training session - Burke|
|10:15 – 11:00 pm||Big Al’s open (pending availability)|
|11:30 pm||Lights out in Residence Hall|
|7:15 – 7:45 am||Breakfast|
|8:15 – 9:00 am||Classroom Session II|
|Noon – 1:00 pm||Lunch|
|1:45 – 4:00 pm||Classroom Session III|
|4:00 pm||Closing Ceremony|
Check out of Residence Hall
*Schedule subject to change at the discretion of the Camp Director
What to bring:
- Molded cleats or turf shoes for turf field and indoor soccer shoes or sneakers
- Practice training gear
- Sun screen
- Water bottle / Water will be provided
- Linens for the residence hall
- A small backpack or sling bag
- There will be a Certified Athletic Trainer present at all times at the camp. The trainer will be available to meet with you Friday afternoon at Registration if you have any questions or pre-existing injuries.
- There are no applicable discounts for this particular camp as we have already reduced the price appropriately to keep it as affordable as possible.