Summer Basketball Camp
Experience a week you won't forget at Houghton College summer basketball camp , a premier instructional camp for players entering grades 1-12. Receive individual instruction and specific coaching adapted to age and skill level from expert coaches within a wholesome and safe Christian environment.
- Girls Summer Basketball Camp: June 24-28, 2018 (entering grades 4-12)
- Boys Summer Basketball Camp: July 1-5, 2018 (entering grades 4-12)
- Building for the Future June 25-28, 2018 (entering grades 1-3)
Girls and Boys Summer Basketball Camp
- Shooting Clinic is available during both weeks of individual camp. You can receive an individual session with one of our shooting coaches. A team of outstanding shooting coaches will provide you with a personal analysis of your shot, an individual workout designed to improve your shooting form and accuracy, and a videotaped analysis of your shot.
Building for the Future (June 25-28, 2018)
- Also offered is a special Day Camp (8:45-3:00) for boys and girls entering 1st-3rd grades. Campers will be instructed by specially trained and selected staff using 8-foot rims and small size basketballs.
Arrival and Departure
Registration will be at the Nielsen Physical Education Center between 5 and 7 pm on Sunday. Camp will end at noon on Thursday.
- Girls and Boys Summer Basketball Camp:
Resident Campers (includes all meals and housing): $395.00
Day Campers (does not include any meals): $280.00
- Building for the Future: $140.00
- Shooting Clinic: $40.00
- Postmarked by April 1 - $25 off (discount does not apply to Building for the Future Camp)
- Play 3 full-length games per day.
- Maximum of 10 people per team.
- Campers will receive an individualized evaluation with analysis of his/her game.
- FREE camp basketball.
- FREE official Houghton College Basketball Camp reversible practice jersey.
- FREE camp water bottle.
- $50 non-refundable deposit must accompany each registration
- $30 refundable room key deposit is required upon arrival at camp
- Day camper meal plan options will be sent out with confirmation materials
New York State Public Health Law requires that a parent/guardian of all residential campers complete, sign and return the Summer Camp Health Forms.
For Further Information
If you want more information, call 585-567-9645, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.