Summer Basketball Camp
Experience a week you won't forget at Houghton College summer basketball camp , a premier instructional camp for players entering grades 1-12. Receive individual instruction and specific coaching adapted to age and skill level from expert coaches within a wholesome and safe Christian environment.
- Girls Summer Basketball Camp: June 28- July 2, 2015 (entering grades 4-12)
- Boys Summer Basketball Camp: July 5-9, 2015 (entering grades 4-12)
- Building for the Future July 6-9, 2015 (entering grades 1-3)
- Basketball Team Camp July 10-11, 2015 (Varsity level players only)
Girls and Boys Summer Basketball Camp
- Shooting Clinic is available during both weeks of individual camp. You can receive an individual session with one of our shooting coaches. A team of outstanding shooting coaches will provide you with a personal analysis of your shot, an individual workout designed to improve your shooting form and accuracy, and a videotaped analysis of your shot.
Building for the Future (July 6-9, 2015)
- Also offered is a special Day Camp (8:45-3:00) for boys and girls entering 1st-3rd grades. Campers will be instructed by specially trained and selected staff using 8-foot rims and small size basketballs.
Basketball Team Camp (July 10-11, 2015)
- Houghton College Team Camp will be held July 10-11, 2015. See your high school coach or call 585-567-9645 for more information.
- Open to athletes who will be varsity level in the Fall of 2015
- Three full-length games each day
- All games played on indoor courts
- All games use certified officials
- Day camp, with residential camp options available. *
- NYS Health Dept. regulations require camps to have 1 supervising adult per 8 campers. If you need help with team supervision in the reseidence halls overnight, we can provide counselors for you at $50 per night.
Arrival and Departure
Registration will be at the Nielsen Physical Education Center between 5 and 7 pm on Sunday. Camp will end at noon on Thursday.
- Girls and Boys Summer Basketball Camp:
Resident Campers (includes all meals and housing): $380.00
Day Campers (does not include any meals): $255.00
- Building for the Future: $130.00
- Shooting Clinic: $40.00
- Team Camp: $
- Postmarked by March 15 - $25 off
- Postmarked by May 15 - $15 off
- School Discount (if 5 or more from same school attend) - $15 off
- Total camp discounts are limited to a maximum of $40 off per camper
- Play 3 full-length games per day (fourth through sixth grade league will play only two games per day).
- Maximum of 10 people per team.
- Campers will receive an individualized evaluation with analysis of his/her game and specific recommended drills.
- FREE camp basketball.
- FREE official Houghton College Basketball Camp reversible practice jersey.
- FREE camp water bottle.
- $50 non-refundable deposit must accompany each registration
- $20 refundable room key deposit is required upon arrival at camp
- Day camper meal plan options will be sent out with confirmation materials
New York State Public Health Law requires that a parent/guardian of all residential campers complete, sign and return the Summer Camp Health Forms.
For Further Information
If you want more information, call 585-567-9645, or email email@example.com.