Adult Dressage Camp
Houghton College offers an Adult Dressage Camp, with instruction by Eddo Hoekstra and Jo-Anne Young (2 private lessons each day for each camper, plus a lecture class)
June 3 or June 25:
- Arrive in the afternoon, settle horse, unpack
- 5:30 p.m. Dinner
- 6:00 p.m. Lecture/video class
June 4-5 or June 26-27:
- 7:30 a.m. Feed your horse
- 8:00 a.m. Rider’s breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. Lessons for the day start
- Noon - Lunch
- Afternoon – Enjoy more lessons
- 5:30 p.m. Dinner, then care for your horse
- Evenings: Free to watch videos, chat, visit Letchworth State Park, etc.
Note: June 6-7 are the USEF/USDF Dressage Shows. Consider staying by submitting a pre-entry to stay & compete in either the Open, Opportunity & 2014 Rider Classes.
- $560 includes lecture class, 2 lessons with Janet Youse, 2 lessons with Jo-Anne Young, housing in college facility, family style meals & snacks, stall for your horse, and the use of college school horses (if needed)
- $260: non-refundable deposit due with registration
- $300: non-refundable balance due May 28/June19
Camp limited to 8 campers. Registration accepted only with deposit.
- Auditing Fee: $135 includes housing, meals, lecture, watching all lessons.
- $135 non-refundable audit fee is due with registration
Jumping Clinic on June 28:
- $120 private
- $65 semi-private
- $35/person for group lesson with 4 riders
- (please note that housing, meals, stabling extra)