Summer Field Hockey Camp
Experience a top quality overnight team camp you won't forget at the first ever Houghton College Field Hockey Camp! This is a 4-day, 3-night camp experience for ages 9-18. We are confident that you will enjoy the camp and benefit from over 20 hours of instruction from experienced college coaches and players.
July 23-26, 2014
Arrival and Departure
Registration will be between 1-2pm on Wednesday, July 23. Camp will end at noon on Saturday.
- $325 for Resident Campers (includes all meals and housing)
- $280 for Day Campers (includes lunches and dinners)
- $20 Room Key Deposit (Refundable)
- Early Bird Discount: postmarked by April 1- $25 off for resident campers, $15 off for day campers
- Team Discount: $10 off if 8 or more register from the same school
- Neighbor Discount: $10 off for players from Section 5 and Section 6
- *Total camp discounts are limited to a maximum of $40 off per resident camper and $25 off per day camper*
For Further Information
- Mailing Address:
Rachael Snelgrove, Head Field Hockey Coach
One Willard Avenue, Houghton, NY 14744
- Phone Number: (585) 567-9268
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical training: skill development work
- Tactical training: offensive and defensive skill sets
- Small game play: 2v1, 3v2, 4v3, etc. (including 7v7)
- Evening games: 11v11 with your team
- Campers will play with teammates for most of the sessions including all evening game play
- Campers will receive individualized evaluation with game analysis and specific recommended drills from their camp counselors
- Interested athletes can attend a recruiting seminar "Recruiting 101" on the recruiting process for D1, D2, and D3 levels
- Varsity level players will attend a session on how to improve speed and agility taught by our Sports Performance Instructor
- Free Houghton College Field Hockey T-Shirt
Houghton College has multiple turf surfaces including our multisport stadium turf facility
All campers should bring their own hockey sticks, shin guards, and mouth guards. Turfs, cleats or sneakers are recommended. Goalies must bring all their own equipment. Rain gear is recommended.
Required Health Forms
New York State Public Health Law requires that a parent/guardian of all residential campers complete, sign and return the Summer Camp Health Forms.