Summer Soccer Camp
- Boys and Girls Week 1: July 26-30, 2015 (entering grades 4-12)
- Boys and Girls Week 2: August 2-6, 2015 (entering grades 4-12)
- Mini Day Camp: August 3-6, 2015 (9am-3pm Monday-Thur. Boys and Girls entering grades 1-3)
- Girls Advanced Camp: July 30-31 (Girls entering grades 11 and 12)
- Boys Advanced Camp: August 6-7, 2015 (Boys entering grades 11 and 12. More information.)
- Week 1 and Week 2:
- Resident Campers (includes all meals): $375.00
- Day Campers (does not include meals): $
- Mini Day Camp (does not include meals- only offered week 2): $ (due to the reduced rate of mini-camp, no further discounts apply)
- Advanced Camp (includes all meals): $
- $50 non-refundable deposit must accompany each registration
Available Discounts (Mini-Camp and Advanced Camp not included)
- $20 discount for registrations postmarked by May 31.
- $10 school discount (per person) if five or more register from the same school.
- $50 discount if you attend both weeks of camp.
- Family Discount: $10 discount per child (for 2 members), $25 discount per child (for 3 or more)
- Neighbor Discount: All campers who reside in school districts from Section 5 and 6 receive a "Neighbor Discount" of $20 for a resident camper and $10 for a day camper (this does not apply to Mini-Campers)
For Further Information on Summer Soccer Camp
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coach David Lewis - phone: (585) 567-9548 or email email@example.com
- Coach Matthew Webb - phone (585) 567- 9489 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Each camper will receive a ball and a camp t-shirt (those attending both weeks receive one ball and one T-shirt at the first week only).
Camp Arrival and Departure
Registration will be at the Nielsen Physical Education Center between 6 and 8:30pm on Sunday. The first meal served will be breakfast on Monday. Camp concludes following the closing ceremony held in the gymnasium on Friday.
New York State Public Health Law requires that a parent/guardian of all residential campers complete, sign and return the Summer Camp Health Forms.
Our summer soccer camp is located on the beautiful campus of Houghton College in the historic Genesee River valley of western New York. The campus is just off Route 19, 65 miles southeast of Buffalo and 70 miles south of Rochester. The Southern Tier Expressway is just 15 miles to the south. (Directions to campus.)
Houghton College provides quality athletic facilities, including five full-length soccer fields (two lighted), an all-weather track, a large gymnasium for indoor sessions, state-of-the-art athletic training area, fully equipped weight room, a 25-meter swimming pool, and ample meeting space.
Objectives and Philosophy
Houghton College is a Christian college committed to providing a quality educational experience within a wholesome and safe environment. The summer soccer camp provides technical and tactical training for beginners through advanced players ages entering grades 4-12.