Study ecosystems, global climate change, land management of natural resources, wilderness recreation and Christian missions in Alaska.
- Wrangell-St. Elias Park
- Denali National Park
- Valdez and Prince William Sound
- Museum of the North
- The Dalton Highway to the Arctic Circle
- The Forty Mile country
Wildlife includes brown bears, caribou, wolves, moose, bald eagles, sea otters, sea lions, seals, puffins, Dall sheep and mountain goats
Courses and Credits
Integrated semester courses – up to 18 credits through Houghton College
- BIOL 211 Ecology of Alaska
- ANTH Human Ecology
- MISS Alaskan Missions
- REC Wilderness Recreation and Management
- Internships and Independent Studies
$12,000 for tuition, room, board, field trips and travel within Alaska.