Highlander Wilderness Adventure runs during the last two weeks of August; just prior to the beginning of the first day of Fall classes. This unique program will stretch the person physically, socially and spiritually. Emphasis is placed upon problem-solving, group interaction and personal reflection, all while living and trekking in the outdoors.
For Your Information documents:
- What’s It All About?
- Information Sheet
- Equipment Checklist
- Early Arrival Info & Forms
- Reminder Memo
- No Trace Camping
Print and Return documents
- Risk/Liability Form (must have your signature as well as a parent’s)
- Off-Campus Programs Health Form (was included in your Acceptance Packet from Houghton College)
- Early Arrival Info & Forms (page 2)
- Reflection Questions (when possible, please type your answers. Print and bring to Registration.
Note: You must print and bring to Registration – the college print centers will not be available for printing)