September 21, 2019
You want to be the best rider you can be and use your passions to make the world a better place. At Houghton, you will.
Start time: 8:30 a.m.
Ending time: early afternoon
- Tour our main campus before spending the rest of the day at our state-of-the-art Equestrian Center.
- Tour our state-of-the-art Equestrian Center
- Chat with faculty and current students in the program
- Eat in our dining hall
- Enjoy the Houghton College Dressage, Horse Trial, and Combined Test.
Features of Houghton’s Equestrian Program
- Ride, teach and train using the principles of classical dressage
- Enjoy first-class facilities on 386 acres of farmland, trails and cross-country
- Work with 28 school horses trained in multiple disciplines
- Belong to a thriving community of Christians who are living, learning and experiencing life together