Due to the national situation involving COVID-19, we have temporarily suspended personalized visits. We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed as to when we will reopen personalized visit registration. Thank you for your patience!
Activities typically offered on a personalized visit:
- Student-led campus tour
- Time to visit with an admission counselor
- Opportunity to attend chapel
- Financial aid session (for seniors and transfer students)
- Visit a class
- Meet with a faculty member
- Information session with a coach
- You may schedule your visit up to one week from today’s date.*
- Visits are available Monday through Friday during the week.**
- We recommend that you schedule your visit on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday during the academic year (September through April).
- We provide three complimentary meals in our dining hall for you and your guests.
*If you wish to schedule a visit before this date, please call the Visit Office at 800.777.2556 to check on availability.
**Weekend Visits: Saturday visits are only available during the academic year. With 5 day advance notice we can try to arrange a campus tour between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Please note that the Admission Office is not open on Sundays or most major holidays.