Lambein is located near the Chamberlain Center (main academic building), Paine Science Center and the Houghton Library. It is a three minute walk from the Campus Center and Wesley Chapel.
The student rooms in Lambein are the largest doubles on campus, with plenty of closet space. All the rooms and hallways are carpeted and generally quiet. The rooms that face to the rear of the building have a beautiful view of Houghton Creek as it makes its way toward the Genesee River.
- Total Capacity: 150 women
- Resident Assistants (RAs): 6
- Room sizes: 6 singles (for RAs), 67 doubles (some of which may be used as singles, as space permits), 3 triples
Lambein Hall Room Features
- Room dimensions 17 ft. X 9 in. X 9 ft. 4 in.
- Two residents per room
- 2 twin beds (standard mattress size 75” x 39”)
- Dresser (small locking drawer each, measuring 22” deep x 20” wide x 5” high and 4 large drawers each, measuring 22” deep x 20” wide x 7” high)
- 2 closets (each 1 ft. 9 in. deep x 3 ft. 8 in. wide with double shelves for storage above the hanger poles)
- Sink room shared by two rooms containing 1 sink and 2 towel racks (3 ft. 8 in. X 3 ft. 9 in.)
- 2 desks (24” deep top x 42” wide)
- Storage area (each person has two bookshelves attached to the wall above the desks)