Built into the side of a hill next to Houghton Creek, Rothenbuhler (“Roth”) is just down the hill from the Campus Center and close to the main student parking lot on campus. The two main entrances are on the first and third floor (accessed by a new bridge).
- Total Capacity: 137 men
- Resident Assistants (RAs): 7
- Room sizes: 7 singles (for RAs), 65 doubles
- Highlander Games: floors in multiple contests including traditional Scottish events.
- Harvest Feast: The entire residence hall joins together in a Thanksgiving cooking competition.
- Rothenyuhler: an annual Christmas open house for the entire campus on the last day of the semester.