The Highlanders Printing Press is a full-service print shop that services faculty, staff, students, campus clubs, and community members. We offer high-quality color and black and white printing, specialty papers, and a variety of finishing options.
We offer fast and friendly service, and are happy to help you with all your printing and finishing needs!
The Highlanders Printing Press is located on the main level of the Reinhold Campus Center in The Highlanders Shop.
General Printing Press Operator Hours
Monday – Friday
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
(closed for chapel M,W,F 11:00 – 11:50)
*Hours will fluctuate some for general store coverage. Any exception will be part of the automatic e-mail reply.
- Print jobs for college departments are charged the base price without tax.
- Personal print jobs for faculty, staff, students, or community are charged the base price plus 10%, plus tax
- Tax exempt organizations must have a tax-exempt certificate on file at The Highlanders Printing Press
Additional fees will be charged at the discretion of The Highlanders Printing Press Operator for jobs which require set-up work and rush jobs which are not sent with adequate lead time.
We are able to bill college department accounts, but not student accounts.
Cash, checks, and credit cards (minimum of $5) are accepted for personal jobs.
Please consult our Printing Guide for information about lead time requirements, paper selection, finishing services, and frequently asked questions.
Submitting a Job
To submit a job to The Highlanders Printing Press, you can:
- Send an email to email@example.com with the file attached.
- Bring the file in on a flash drive. (This is a good option for very large files.)
- Upload the file to Google Drive and send an invitation to collaborate to firstname.lastname@example.org. (This is a good option for very large files.)
- Bring in a hard copy.
Accepted file formats:
- PDFs – these are preferred over Word documents because they will preserve fonts and formatting between computers.
- JPG/PNG – for images or photos; the higher the resolution, the better
- Word documents – ideal for plain-text documents without special formatting or pictures
- Publisher files
When submitting a job, please include:
- Account number for billing, if being charged to a college account
- Deadline for completion
- Color or black/white
- Single-sided or duplex
- Type of paper
- Paper size
- Finishing needed—stapling, cutting, folding, laminating, binding
- Person to receive receipt (if different than the person placing the order)
- If multiple pages on a sheet, specify number and orientation
If you have any questions about design or formatting, please stop by. We are glad to help you set up your job so that it will print as well as possible.
College offices and departments can order copy paper, letterhead, and imprinted stationery items through The Highlanders Printing Press.
Fill out the form at the link below with all required information, including account number for billing. You will receive a billing receipt via email. The paper you have ordered will be delivered via intra-campus mail unless you specify otherwise on the form.