E416: Equipping youth pastors, youth leaders, volunteers, high school students, and middle school students to be people of influence in Christ.
From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work. Ephesians 4:16 (NIV)
Saturday, November 2, 2019 (10am-4pm)
Saturday, April 25, 2020 (10am-4pm)
Houghton College (One Willard Avenue, Houghton, NY 14744)
Event is free.
Lunch is free.
* Houghton College will provide FREE lunch and t-shirt to any student or leader who fills out an information card.
- 9:30am | Registration
- 10 – 10:45am | Welcome, Worship, and Opening Rally
- 11 – 11:30am | Breakout #1 (morning breakouts)
- 11:45 – 12:20pm | Breakout #2 (morning breakouts)
- 12:30pm | Lunch
- 1:30 – 2:05pm | Breakout #3 (afternoon breakouts)
- 2:15 – 2:50pm | Breakout #4 (afternoon breakouts)
- 2:50pm | Refreshments
- 3:20pm | Closing Worship
- 4:00pm | Dismissal
- Dr. Bill Burrichter: Stress management and coping
- Dr. Michael Jordan: Ministry leadership 101
- Brittany Keesler: Finding Your calling
- JL Miller: Spiritual growth practices
- Counseling Center (Leaders): Creating environments for youth to become more resilient.
- David Huizenga: Finding your voice – a seminar on helping student leaders speak up for Christ in a variety of difficult circumstances.
- Dr. Michael Jordan: Loneliness, friendship and the gospel
- Dr. Ken Schenck: Skills for reading the Bible
- a campus tour will also be offered during the afternoon session
For more information, contact: