Staff Cabinet exists to promote the cause of Christ and Houghton College by encouraging unity, mutual understanding and good will among our fellow workers, and to work together with faculty on mutual concerns.
Contact Your Staff Cabinet
If you have questions, would like to give your opinion on something, or suggest new topics for the cabinet to discuss please contact your area representative at left, or any cabinet officer. You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Andrew Silbert, President
- Mim Case, Vice President
- Tammy Dunmire, Secretary/Treasurer
Area Reps represent the staff members under specific Vice President’s areas. However, any Staff member may contact any Area Rep to discuss matters or ask questions.
- Karen Hotchkiss – Academic
- Patrick Hager – Athletics
- Beth Phifer – Student Life
- Bec Cronk – Advancement/Enrollment/President’s Staff
- Open Position – Finance
- Bec Cronk – Representative to the Advancement Council
- Karen Hotchkiss – Representative to the Committee on Spiritual Life
- Beth Phifer – Representative to the Enrollment Management Council
- Pat Hager – Representative to the Student Life Council
- Andrew Silbert – Resource Person to the Board of Trustees/Ex Officio member of Finance Council
The staff handbook may be found here.
Staff Cabinet Meetings
Cabinet meetings are held every month.
We will endeavor to have regularly scheduled All-Staff meetings to inform our Staff body of upcoming items.