- M.A., SUNY Brockport (2004)
- B.S., SUNY Brockport (1993)
- EDUC 114 – Mathematical Concepts and Reasoning
- EDUC 202 – Topics in Professionalism
- EDUC 400 – Student Teaching and Certification Orientation
- EDUC 408 – Inclusive Childhood Student Teaching
Why I Teach at Houghton
I work with future teachers both at the beginning of their college career and at the end, as they prepare to enter the profession. Watch them grow and become teachers is rewarding and inspiring, and teaching at Houghton allows me to be open about my faith and how it impacts me in the classroom.
When I’m not at work, I’m usually serving at my church or a local nonprofit, traveling, or cutting the grass (or maybe shoveling snow).