- M.A., SUNY Geneseo (1974)
- B.A., Hobart College (1973)
- Human Resources Management
- National Clearinghouse for Leadership Programs
- The Association for Contemplative Mind in Higher Education
- New York State Leadership Educators Consortium
- Western New York Contemplative Faculty and Staff Group
- Western New York Student Leadership and Engagement Consortium
- Principal, Mitchell R. Alegre and Associates, 1974-present
- Award-winning consultant and trainer in personal and organizational effectiveness.
- Chapter in Case Studies in Active, Integrative Learning: Teaching Innovations That Make a Difference, edited by Paula Kot, Niagara University, 2011.